Neil Whittet Solicitors & Estate Agents
25 Barossa Street,
Perth, PH1 5NR
Phone  : 01738 628900
Fax     : 01738 621200

ajr@neilwhittet.co.uk
facebook/neilwhittet
www.neilwhittet.com

Where to Find Us
25 Barossa Street,
Perth, PH1 5NR
Phone  : 01738 628900
Fax     : 01738 621200
Regulated by the LSS - Member Number 13981
VAT Number - 671029154

Copyright © 2019 https://www.neilwhittet.com   
All Rights Reserved.


1/4 share of 40 Fechney Park, Perth

£31,250

For Offers Over


  • Reference ID: 168
  • Type: Flat
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Council Tax Band: C
  • PDF Schedule
  •  Print
Description

Spacious ground floor, two bedroom flat, only a short walk of City Centre and Perth Royal Infirmary with a secure entry buzzer system and well-maintained communal stairwell. Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac with allocated parking space. Landscaped garden grounds are maintained including a drying green and bin store. Warmth is by electric heating and double glazing is installed throughout. Ideal for first time buyers looking to get on property ladder with purchase of just 25% of property but opportunity to purchase remaining 75% from Hillcrest Housing Association who retain ownership of the remaining shares. On purchase of this share you will pay a normal mortgage payment to your lender and an occupancy payment of £163.31. Viewing highly recommended.

Property features

Double Glazing

Private Parking

Secure Entry System

Short drive of Motorway links

Map
Address
Country:

United Kingdom

County:

Scotland

Address 1:

40 Fechney Park, Perth

Postcode:

PH1 1PT

Contact Details
Name:

Alison Robb

Phone:

01738 628900

Fax:

01738 621200